Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello My Name is Elle

So, as you can see, I'm Elle. A while back, Ana was my best friend, but we had some issues.....we've finally made up, and I'm letting her back into my life...this is my Pro-Ana blog.

My mom refuses to buy a scale, and I don't really have the money to buy one, so unfortunately I have to base my weight loss goals on looks (horrible, I know).

I think the last time I was weighed was at the doctors office, and I weighed about 120 pounds....way to high. I really need to start focusing, and spending some more time with Ana.

Generally I can get away with not eating breakfast and eating minimally for lunch, but dinners are always a problem for me. My mom makes rich, high fat meals, and if i don't eat a 'healthy' portion, she gives me a ton of crap for it. I also kind of love food. I love the taste of food. I even used to want to be a chef...but fuck that shit. I sometimes just have so much trouble resisting good food. Tonight we're having hamburgers for dinner. Shit.

I. Love. Hamburgers. And I feel horrible for it. They're fatty and gross, and after eating them I always feel disgusting. I'll try to eat just a few bites tonight, to satisfy my mom, but I don't know if I'll be able to stop eating once I start.

Ugh. I have to go now. We'll see how it goes.


Love,

Elle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo now I'm back from dinner. I had a half an ear of corn, a half a hamburger, and a half a glass of skim milk. So basically a half a meal. Meh. Not so bad

But now suddenly I'm not in such an ana mood. What's going onnnn????

No comments:

Post a Comment