Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Sorry

Hey my fellow starvers,

Whats up?? Sorry I haven't written in a while......its been a difficult few weeks. Exams are coming up.......and lets just say, ana and me have NOT been getting along.

Like seriously, I've just been eating, and eating, and eating, and eating. FUCK.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

I feel disGUSTING.

But I'm stressed.

When I'm stressed, I eat.

How horrible.

I hate a shitload of chinese food today. Thats like the epitome of disgusting. ughhhhhh.

BUT. I'm cutting myself off. NO more food for the rest of the day, if I really need something, I'll go for some fat free yogurt.

And I'm hopefully getting new running shoes next weekend. I haven't been running in AGES i feel soooo gross. I'm so excited to get active again.

I need to run.
I need to starve.
I need to get thin.


Starve on Ladies!!!

Love,

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment