Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yin Yang Day

Hey all,


Feeling depressed today. Sometimes i just feel completely numb to things.....like, no matter what I'm doing, I just feel like, whats the point?

On a better note, I've barely eaten anything today, which feels great.

Intake (so far):

1 cup of ice coffee (about 2 cals from the coffee, 10 cal from the skim milk, 0 cal. from ice)
A glass of health juice (100 calories)
Water water water! (0 calories :D)

Total caloric intake: approximately 112 calories


not bad....but I still have to get through the rest of the day.

Wish me luck.

Hopefully I won't feel so numb and shitty tomorrow......

Love,

Elle

1 comment:

  1. Hey i just thought i'd comment on your entry since its open for comments? :) i know alot of us think that we cannot eat more than a certain number of calories per day, the important thing is WHAT you eat!!!

    For ex: you can eat a mcdonalds burger and consume almost 1000 calories right there (you wont survive on only one tiny burger a day), gross! OR you can eat ALOT MORE if you eat fruits, vegetables and consume alot less calories and more nutrients this way, ya know!

    Its not just about the quantity that you eat, its WHAT you eat. I love pickles! and they have 0 calories and 0 fat!... so whenever i'd get a craving, i'd just go to the fridge and grab a pickle! i always made sure I had my pickles! hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete